If you are thinking about becoming a coach, the Explorers Class offers exciting benefits designed just for you! This popular class is now available as a four part video series that helps you decide if becoming a Christian Coach is really what you are being called to do – and then tells you what you need to know when choosing appropriate training.
In this class you will:
- Learn what coaching is (and is not) and if coaching is a good career or ministry match for you
- Walk through a process for deciding if you will pursue coach training and/or a coaching career
- Get clear on the coach training options available to you, including the 20 programs featured in the fourth edition of The Complete Guide to Christian Coach Training
- Evaluate coach training to make the best decision for yourself about how to spend your training time and dollars
- Gain important understanding of accrediation, credentialling and certification.
- Receive a complimentary copy (e-book) of The Complete Guide to Christian Coach Training (a $19 value)
- Use The Life Coaching Comparison Tool, Eleven Factors in Decision Making, and Four Steps to Becoming a Coach
- Access additional downloadable tools, including class handouts, and assignments
Don’t commit your time, money and heart to a career in coaching or to coach training before you take the Explorers Class. Save time and money later by investing $59 in this class now. Order here.
Want a premium orientation to the field of Christian coaching and Christian coach training? The Explorer Class goes much wider and deeper than the free orientations offered by coaching schools – the ones designed to market their training programs. Those orientations can be really helpful as you consider those specific programs, but they will not likely give you the objective overview or full information you need to make your best decisions. The Explorers Class reflects the premise that no one school is right for every prospective student and there are multiple options that can be considered.
Very early in my search for more information, I happened upon the website for The Complete Guide to Christian Coach Training and immediately signed up for the Explorers Class. The book was part of the purchase for the e-course and I remember not fully understanding how difficult it was to navigate the options for coaching training when I first signed up for the class. As I continued with the course, I very quickly began to understand why a guidebook was needed and I relied very heavily upon it to make my selections and to guide my internet research. Linda’s process of prayer and discernment as well as asking the hard questions was so successful for me. I have no doubt that God led me to the training program that was just right for me.
AP, Beijing, China
With the right information, you can make the best decisions for yourself, right? Before you embrace advice that worked for another coach or a marketing presentation that pitches a coach training organization, get the info you need to make the decision that is uniquely right for you. The Explorers Class is built on the premise that you, as a prospective Christian coach, can evaluate the available options – and as God directs you personally, you can choose the solution that is right for your unique path and calling.
Invest in the Explorers Class before you commit your time, money and resources to coach training or a career in Christian coaching. Your investment is only $59. Order now.
- Receive a password to access to a page with instructions for viewing videos and downloading PDF files
- An Introduction and Three Class Sessions (9 videos – average length 7 minutes each)
- Handouts that support each Session
- Complimentary copy (e-book; PDF file) of The Complete Guide to Christian Coach Training featuring 20 coach training programs (91 pages)*
*Do you already own a copy of the e-book? Email and request a discount code for $19 and recoup your full investment – making your final cost for the Explorers Class only $40!
“I got exactly what I wanted and more. Thank you for your encouragement and help to me. I deeply appreciate both.”
C.M. ~ Washington DC