As you search the internet for information, looking for the coach training program that is right for your needs…
- Could you benefit from a comprehensive guide to coach training programs?
- Would information on each of twenty Christian coach training programs, presented in an objective, compare and contrast format, make your decision-making process easier?
- If the most important decision-making factors were identified and discussed in a manner that fully supported your process, would you welcome the help?
I thought so!
If you are….
- An individual looking for life coach training, or
- A church or ministry leader looking for coach training for your team, and
- You want to consider coach training that is taught from a Christian perspective
Then, I’ve created a helpful solution, designed with you in mind!
STEP 1 – BUY THE BOOK
Now Available on Amazon!
STEP 2 — REGISTER YOUR PURCHASE
Come back to this page and REGISTER HERE for a special offer.
STEP 3 — RECEIVE A SPECIAL OFFER
After REGISTERING, you’ll receive a special opportunity to take The Explorer’s Class at a reduced rate – $19 off the regular price of $59. Learn more about The Explorers Class here.
This 91-page book includes:
- Eleven key decision–making factors identified and presented to help you choose the training that’s right for you.
- Two-page profiles on twenty Christian coach training programs and an easy-reference list of options.
- A guided process with scripture references for your support.
- Tools and resources to help you better understand coaching, including The Life Coaching Comparison Tool and Seven Introductory Coaching Resources.
- Information presented objectively; not reviewed, ranked or spun in a manner that promotes one training option over another.
- A gallery of graphic ads – one submitted by each school – helping you get a sense of each school’s “personality.”
Get the eBook
Choose the eBook and immediately download it as a PDF file. You can read or print it from your computer.
Choose the softcover (8.5″ X 11″) if you prefer reading books and taking notes the traditional way.
Recommendations from Leaders in Christian Coaching
“When I was gathering my training hours for my PCC, The Complete Guide to Christian Coach Training helped me find just the right one to suit my needs. The profiles in this book will enable you to easily compare the different schools. The Christian Coaches Network endorses this book because it is a definitive comprehensive guide to quality professional Christian coaching training.”
Michael J. Marx, MBA, EdD, PCC
President, Christian Coaches Network International
Author, Ethics and Risk Management for Christian Coaches (2015)
“At least once every week somebody writes to ask me where they can get high quality, Christian coach training. Linda Hedberg’s unique and very practical book gives the answers. Concise, informative, relevant and easy to understand, this valuable guidebook says all we need to know about competent coach training from a Christian perspective. I am honored to recommend it enthusiastically. ”
Gary R. Collins, PhD
Author Christian Coaching:
Helping Others Turn Potential into Reality.
“Thank you, Linda! The Complete Guide to Christian Coach Training is truly a gift to the Christian coaching field. With its comprehensive coverage, wealth of information, helpful comparison charts and user-friendly explanations, it is the must-have resource for anyone researching Christian coach training schools. I highly recommend your book to all aspiring coaches.”
Professional Certified Coach and Coach Trainer
Kim Avery Coaching
“When anyone asks me which coaching school to attend, the first place I send them is The Complete Guide to Christian Coach Training.”
Owner of Coach 22
“When I first became a coach, years ago, there was no single place to get the kind of valuable faith-based centers Linda shares in The Complete Guide to Christian Coaching. It took a lot of trial and error to know where to go. This book will save you so much time and effort. Linda has literally done all the work for you with this helpful guide. It is well worth the small investment for anyone seeking Christian centers of coaching excellence! ”
Tanya Smith, Online Business Strategist
Recommendation from a Guide Owner
I planned to receive coach training from a particular, highly-regarded organization, even though I was not convinced that their instructional format was optimal. As I prayed about it, I was NOT at peace, so I went online to search through coaching schools. Wow! That was confusing and frustrating. I am so happy I found your website and ordered your Complete Guide to Christian Coach Training. I really had been going in the wrong direction. The school I chose as a result of your Guide was NOT one I found during my own research — I would have completely missed it! The school has excellent training components and the certification options I was looking for. I am now in private practice with paying clients. Amazing! Thank you for providing this wonderful and needed service.
Life Coach and Founder of MasterPeace Living, Inc.
Not ready to buy yet?
to sign up for a
FREE 22-page Book Sample!
If you have questions or comments,
please email me.
Life coaching is a new and rapidly growing field. The Complete Guide to Christian Coach training has been created to connect the growing number of prospective Christian coaches with Christian coach training programs in a way that helps students make informed decisions – for themselves.
The goal of the book is to present information in an objective, non-biased way. As such, it reflects the premise that no one school is right for every prospective student and there are multiple options that can be considered. You, as a prospective Christian coach can evaluate the available options and, as God directs you personally, choose the solution that is right for your unique path and calling.
Linda Hedberg, Certified Life Coach
Author and Editor
The Complete Guide to Christian Coach Training